GoDaddy Login: You must have heard about GoDaddy online site and if you are facing problems while signing into Go Daddy then, you don’t have to worry because we have come up with all the instructions that will help you Sign up and login to GoDaddy through godaddy domain.
How to Sign Up with GoDaddy?
If you are a user and want to become a part of GoDaddy login then, under this section, you will get to learn all the details that will help you sign up with godaddy email account login.
Following are the instructions which you need to follow carefully:
- Firstly, go to the official website of GoDaddy through your preferred browser.
- On the homepage, you need to login to your GoDaddy Account or godaddy email login 365.
- Click on the “Workspace Email”.
- Hit the “Manage” button present next to the domain that you want to set up.
- Then, click on the “create” button at the top of the list of all the email addresses.
- You need to type in the email address that you would like to create, such as – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, you will be asked to create a password for this email address.
- To confirm your password, you need to rewrite your password same as before.
- After entering all the details, you need to click on the “create” button.
Your email will be created automatically after you enter all the details correctly. This may take up to 90 minutes for your account to get ready to access. You will shortly receive a notification on GoDaddy when your account is completely done.
How to Log In to GoDaddy?
Following are the instructions which you need to follow in order to get an access to the GoDaddy or godaddy website builder login. To Login, you are suggested to follow each steps carefully.
- Locate to your GoDaddy email account page. You can also go to email.yourdomain.tld to log in to your email, like email.alexaautodetailing.com for example.
- You need to enter your email address and password respectively for your GoDaddy account in the correct fields.
- Click on the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- Yes, you are now logged in!
How to Log in To GoDaddy from iPhone or iPad?
If you are an iOS user and want to log in to GoDaddy or godaddy reseller login then, this section is a perfect place where you will get all the instructions to login to godaddy mobile login from an iPhone or iPad.
- Open the “Settings” App.
- Click on the “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Select “Add Account” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will get to see a list of options like Google, Aol, and iCloud. Press the “Other” button.
- Click on “Add Mail Account”.
- Enter your Name, email address, and password.
- Press “IMAP”.
- Below the incoming Mail Server Section, you need to type in “imap.secureserver.net” for the host name.
- For Username, you need to enter your GoDaddy email address. For Password, you need to enter your correct GoDaddy Password.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section, type in “smtpout.secureserver.net” for the host name. Similarly, your username is your GoDaddy email address and password is your GoDaddy Password.
- Click the “next” button from the top right corner. It may take few minutes for your device to connect with server and verify the email account.
- Lastly, click on the “Save” button.
It should also be noted that your mobile device should be set up to send and receive emails from your GoDaddy account. To double check that everything works fine, send an email to yourself and then send a reply to it.
How to Log in to GoDaddy on Android?
If you are an Android user and want to access the GoDaddy account or through godaddy app then, you need to follow these instructions in order to reach your GoDaddy Login account.
- Firstly, open the email app.
- Click on “Menu” option.
- Select “Accounts”.
- Press “Add Account”.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address and password respectively.
- After entering both the details, click on the “Next” button.
- Press “IMAP”.
- For the incoming server, you need to enter your GoDaddy email address and Password. Input “imap.secureserver.net” for the IMAP server. For the port, enter “993”.
- For the outgoing server, type in “smtpout.secureserver.net” for the SMTP server. For the port, type in “465”. The security type should be “None”.
- Click on “Require Sign-in” and double check that your email address and password is still correct.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Next” one more time and enter a name for the account such as – “GoDaddy email” or “My Website Email”.
- Press “Done”.
After completing all the instructions, your device should be set up to send and receive emails from your GoDaddy Account. To double check if everything works right, you need to send an email to yourself and then reply to it.
GoDaddy: Contact Details
GoDaddy Contact Information
But first, if you’ve run into an intractable problem, here’s some GoDaddy Support Contact Information, according to PissedConsumer:
Website Contact: https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx
14455 N. Hayden Road #226
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Common Login Issues
Q: I can’t see or receive any emails?
A: Your browser or computer might be interfering with the GoDaddy email account. This can usually be solved by changing the settings of your firewall.
You may also want to check the settings of any security or anti-spam software you have installed. Your browser should also be set to allow pop-ups. Once you make these changes, restart your computer and try logging in to your email again.
Q: I forgot my port and server settings?
A: If you live in America, your incoming POP3 server is “pop.secureserver.net” and your incoming IMAP server is “imap.secureserver.net”.
The outgoing server is “smtpout.secureserver.net”. If you live in Europe or Asia, check out this documentation for your server addresses.
Q: I forgot my password?
A: If you’re sure you don’t know your password, press the “I forgot” button on top of the password field. Enter your username or email address to retrieve your account and reset your password.
The above article highlighted the complete details related to GoDaddy Login or godaddy email account login that will help you reach your GoDaddy account where you can easily access all the information and data.
We have also included godaddy mobile login in this article that even the mobile users can access godaddy domain through the godaddy email login 365 as well as godaddy app. We would like to know your login experience which you can share with us in the comments section below.