JCPenney Associate Kiosk: Hey! There Welcome to JCP Associate Kiosk or JCPenny Kiosk is a portal where employees can log in and view their benefit, work schedule, meetings, along with, letting you register with JCP Liquidation. Your work panel can be viewed from http://jcpassociates.com/, where you need to log in using your username and password. And the amazing part is, you don’t need to use a work computer to access your work information, and it can be done from a home computer. From the JCP Associate Kiosk website, you can check when you are supposed to be present at work or go off to work. This can help you plan your day in a systematic way.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk
Logging in to the JCPenney Associate kiosk website is very easy and simple. Simply head over to Associate Kiosk @ Home and enter your employee ID and password on the next page. If you do not have an ID, then you’ll have to register using the link. And in case that link doesn’t show up, then you have to use a JCPenney workplace computer to register to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk. After that, you can log in to your employee panel using that username and password.
What is JCPenney?
JCPenney is one of the largest apparel and home furnishing retailers in America that aims to satisfy customer needs with the everyday shopping experience. JCPenney runs over 1000 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico and has employed more than 1,00,000 employees all over the world. The company has offered information access to employees related to their job via their portal JCPenney Associate Kiosk, which can be accessed on any computer or tablet.
JCP Associate Kiosk
To log in to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk, you need to follow the steps below:
Click On Below Button to Direct Login to JCP Kiosk Page
- Got to http://jcpassociates.com/.
- Click on the ‘Former Associate Kiosk’ link.
- Properly read the instructions for user ID and password. Your user ID must be 9-digits long, and the default password is eleven digits where it uses the following convention – JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two digits), birth year (two digits), and last four digits of SSN.
- After the first login, the site will ask you to reset the password.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Main Menu’ on the top of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Self Service’ folder, then click the ‘Payroll and Compensation’ folder, and lastly, click on the ‘View Paycheck’ folder.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk for Employes
To print a copy of W2 2014,
- Go to http://jcpassociates.com.
- Click on “Former JCP Associate Kiosk”.
- Enter your User ID and your password. See below if you help with these fields. Click “Sign In”
Default Password: The Default Password is the letters JCP (capital) and the month and year of your birthday (mmyy), and the last 4 numbers of your social security number.
- Click on Main Menu > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > view W-2/W-2C Forms.
- Click on “Year End Form” and follow the steps to print.
Once you login to the website, you can view your employment details, statements, number of hours you have worked, and come up with a calculation of your wage for the current pay cycle. You can even view your schedules, day offs, sick leaves and casual leaves you have taken, download forms to request vacation for leaves, and lots more. And all these can be done from any computer or tablet.
JCPenny Associate kiosk also offers special discounts to employees to avail shopping benefits from the JCPenney website. Whether you are a part-time employee or a full-time, the discounts are equally applicable to everyone. Your employee records can be accessed from your home or office or wherever you are. Even if you are a part-time employee, you can avail critical benefits like medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, etc. However, a few benefits will not be applicable to them, such as paid vacations, and time offs.
Before you try to register or login to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk website, you should follow these detailed guidelines in order to avoid any discrepancy.
- Before initiating the registration process, you should turn on your computer and open an internet browser.
- Once you have opened the browser you have to open the official website of JC Penny at http://jcpassociates.com/.
- After opening the website, click on the “Register” button.
- This will show an agreement form which you have to read completely and click on the button of “Accept/Agree” to proceed.
- A registration form will be provided where you need to deliver the required details.
- Enter the name of the company in the marked field of text as instructed.
- Enter your full and legal name.
- Enter your street address in the given field.
- Select your state from the drop-down list and add a zip code in the next marked empty field.
- Add your phone number.
- Enter your fax number and email address in the next fields of text as shown.
- Select your payment method from the drop-down list.
- Again select a carrier from the drop-down menu.
- Select the answer from available options in the section “where you have found us”.
- If you have any other details, add in “Other preferable details”.
- In the next step, select the type of merchandise in which you are interested from the available options.
- Once you have provided all the information, you have to click on the Submit button to finish the whole process, but if you did any mistake, then click on the Reset button located before button of “Submit” to re-enter the details
To buy from the JCPenney website, you need to browse the merchandise to select any one of them. The item you select should be added to the cart with the appropriate quantity. After that, you can check out and make your payment via credit/debit card or bank wire. Once your payment is received, the items will be ready to be shipped.
JCPenney offers all kinds of merchandise to employees such as apparel, accessories, electronics, toys, furniture, gifts, etc. So whatever you purchase, you can avail a full range of benefits from the site